I’ll be honest, I typically have to rack my brain for a full list of things that I’ve been loving over the course of the month. Usually two or three stick out, but this month, my cup overfloweth. I am going to chalk it up to the fact that y’all are using quarantine to make some super cool stuff. So enough chit-chat from me, here’s everything I’ve been loving this month.
- Lack of Color Holiday Bucket Hat: I want this hat so badly. It’s as if Lack of Color took all my favorite colors/prints and turned it into a hat just for me. I’m hoping it’s still around in the next few months so I can add it to my Christmas list.
- Tobe Nwigwe: I actually meant to include Tobe in my favorites last month, because I don’t think I’ve turned off his music since July. My husband introduced me to his music and I was instantly hooked. He’s an incredible rapper and singer and his music is so passionate and purposeful, even Michelle Obama is fan.
- Kosas The Big Clean Mascara: I love everything Kosas makes, and I was so excited when I heard it was launching a mascara. I’ve been a die-hard “Better Than Sex” mascara fan for as long as I can remember, but only because I could never find a clean mascara that worked as well. Kosas finally did it! I love the wand and how long and thick it makes my lashes look, without all the toxic ingredients.
- etúHOME Tapas Plank: I’ve been focusing on streamlining my kitchen now that I’ve been spending a lot more time cooking recently, and that means finding products that are functional and high-quality. I love this tapas plank from etúHOME because it’s made out of reclaimed pine and I can use it for so many different things.
- Our Place Always Pan: This was another item I purchased recently in my attempt to improve my cooking repertoire. I’m obsessed with this pan! I love that it can do so many things, especially because our kitchen is so small. It saves us so much cabinet space by taking the place of so many individual cooking tools. The company just released a pretty new lavender color that I wished I had a need for!
- New Label Dog Beds: I’ve been on the hunt for a beautiful dog bed for a long time. We have always had these oversized, cheap dog beds that got filthy over time and seems to be a breeding ground for dog hair. I was so excited to discover New Label dog beds, because it makes the most beautiful dog beds that look like another piece of furniture in your home. It’s the first time we’ve ever had a dog bed that I actually enjoyed seeing in our space. They’re made of vegan leather so you can wipe them down easily and they come in a variety of colors and sizes and can even be customized with your fur baby’s initials.
- Brightland Vinegars: I always love Brightland’s olive oils, so I was thrilled when I saw they created a pair of vinegars. I ordered them as soon as I found out and they’re as delicious as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- Vogue‘s 73 Questions with Dan Levy: OK, so I’m incredibly late to the party on this one, but we just started watching “Schitt’s Creek.” 🙈 My favorite part is hands down David Rose, Dan Levy’s character. So the other night, I came across this 73 questions feature with Vogue and I’ve watched it like five times since then. Dan Levy is just so delightful. I want to be his BFF/sister/personal assistant/however he will have me.